Remember when the people with most knowledge or the most impressive resume held a distinct advantage? Today, that isn’t enough. Technology has made information, data, and knowledge accessible to anyone which has leveled the playing field.
The only way you can differentiate is with creativity. When you use your creativity for problem-solving or creating a new product or service, you make this world a better place.
Only with creativity will we cure illnesses, solve global problems, break down societal barriers, and create a better world.
Investing in your creativity or the creativity of your people is investing in the future, which impacts today.
Creativity is your greatest asset.
I’ve had the privilege of leading creativity workshops for multi-million dollar CEOs, Trusted Advisors, association chapters, university marketing associations, and startups.
My goal is to empower and encourage. Our time together, whether it be a day, weekly, or monthly meeting, will be interactive, conversational, and customized to your industry.
During our time together you will:
Address personal and corporate roadblocks to creativity (perfectionism, fear of failure, culture, etc.)
Define creativity in a manner that makes it accessible to all
Examine real-world examples of creativity to uncover their success
Discuss the importance and role of creativity in business
Practice what you’ve learned on current issues in your business
Regain creative confidence in yourself and your team
We had the pleasure of hosting John at our annual American Marketing Association conference this year. Our attendee feedback on John’s session was very positive, as we introduced a new concept of trying a workshop during the event. We could not have picked a better presenter than John to lead this workshop, as he brought out the creative side of our audience of marketers.
John McNeal is one of the most engaging marketing speakers I’ve seen. He knows how to tell a great story – and how to teach others to craft creative stories. Many of our AMA audience members commented that John was the best presenter our chapter has had in the past year.
John spoke at our July AMA event. He is a fantastic and captivating presenter. John understands how to create emotion through effective storytelling and presents it to his audience in a way that is easy to understand and implement.
From the first minutes, John had both me and the audience enraptured as he spoke about the literary and anthropological experiment. John is truly passionate about helping others find their creative voice. I know he had a profound impact on my life as a fellow creative and marketer.
When I was looking for great presenters for Making Midwest 2017, I had John near the top of my list. He’s incredibly passionate about the exploration of creativity and his talk was easily one of the favorites of the 100+ attendees.
Executive Sessions Speaking, Three-Hour Workshop
- Ken Ackerman, Vistage Peer Group Chair (2x) – Columbus, OH
- Matt Lauth, Vistage Peer Group Chair (2x) – Toledo, OH
- Edward Robinson, Vistage Peer Group Chair – Baltimore, MD
- Jeannette Hobson, Vistage Peer Group Chair (2x) – NY, NJ
- Tony Schy, Vistage Peer Group Chair – New Albany, IN
- Tony Lewis, Vistage Peer Group Chair (2x) – Kansas City, MO
- Making Midwest – Columbus, OH
- Southwest Michigan AMA 2019 Annual Conference – Kalamazoo, MI
- McGraw-Hill Annual Retreat
University Student Association Speaking
- Ohio State University AMA (2x) – Columbus, OH
- Kent State University AMA (2x) – Kent, OH
- University of Akron AMA – Akron, OH
- Cleveland State University – Cleveland, OH
- Wright State University – Dayton, OH
Lunch Event Speaking
- TMCx Innovation – Houston, TX
- McGraw-Hill Marketing Retreat – Columbus, OH
- Columbus AMA – Columbus, OH
- Northwest Ohio APIC Luncheon (Association for Professionals in Infection Control) – Tiffin, OH
- Pittsburgh AMA Luncheon – Pittsburgh, PA
- Michiana AMA Luncheon – South Bend, IN
- Making Midwest Workshop – Columbus, OH
- Innovate New Albany Tiger Talk (2x) – New Albany, OH
- Columbus Realtors Association – Columbus, OH
- NAIOP Luncheon- Columbus, OH